Our full service Sanger Sequencing is good for standard Plasmid and PCR products.
Publication Quality Sequencing Service is also available for plasmid and PCR Products. We will perform primer walk sequencing reactions by using both DNA strands simultaneously. The accuracy of Publication Quality Sequencing data is guaranteed by virtue of complete complementary sequences between the two strands. View our Primer Walking page for more information
Benefits of SeqRegular
- Fast Turn around
- Long Reads
- Free Repeat
- Submit templates and primers separately in single tubes, strip tubes or plates
- Follow our submission guidelines for best results. We gladly accept premixed samples, but this limits our abilities to troubleshoot failed reactions.
- If you want to submit premixed samples, please follow this protocol.
- Need a primer? Choose from Eton's free universal primers or order a specialty primer directly through us.
- We provide a PCR purification service for a small fee. Choose seqPCRp for your service type or indicate in the special instructions that you'd like the purification service.
Data is delivered within 7-12 hours from sample arrival in lab.
Same Day Service: Choose SeqExpress for your service type and place your order by 11am to receive results no later than 6pm the same day. (SD Branch only) Additional service charge may apply.
Pricing varies in each market. Discounts are available for large projects.
For price inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing Your SeqRegular Order:
For additional questions about these services email email@example.com.
For help placing your order please call 1-800-758-1630.