Direct Sequencing from Colonies/Cultures
Are you involved in a large screening project with very little time to prep all of your clones? Are you having a hard time getting sufficient DNA for sequencing? Eton is excited to introduce our newest service: direct sequencing from colonies/cultures (DSC). With this service, you can easily retrieve quality sequences without growing the culture and struggling with DNA preps in the lab.
Benefits of DSC
- Consistent quality sequences
- Cost efficient
- No more tedious mini-preps
A small fee will be added to each sequencing cost depending on the quantity of samples.
Placing Your Order
Please provide us with:
- Colony in 5ul water
- Bacteria colonies: Indicate on an agar plate your colony of interest or we will gladly pick the colonies upon your request
*Note: Make sure you keep a replica plate for your own record.
- Take a few minutes to sign up as a new customer on our registration page.
- Request our DSC service in the online order form
Please send all your comments/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org