Direct Sequencing from Colonies/Cultures - SeqDSC
Are you involved in a large screening project with very little time to prep all of your clones? Are you having a hard time getting sufficient DNA for sequencing?
With our direct sequencing service, you can easily retrieve quality data without growing the culture or struggling with DNA preps in the lab.
Benefits of DSC
- Consistent quality sequences
- Time and cost efficient
- No more tedious mini-preps
- Picked Colony: Submit in 5μl of water in single tubes or 96 well plates.
- Agar Plates: Please label colonies of interest on plate or provide instructions on order form.
*Note: Make sure you keep a replica plate for your own record.
- Culture: Submit 5-10μl of culture in single tubes or 96 well plates.
Results are delivered within 36 hours upon the arrival of samples in our facility. Large DSC order may take additional 12 hours.
A small fee is charged per sample. This charge is in addition to your sequencing reaction cost.
Placing Your SeqDSC Order:
- Step 1: Login to your account. If you don't have a login please Register an account;
- Step 2: Select "Place Order" in the DNA Sequencing Section;
- Step 3: Choose the Direct sequencing from Colonies link on the left to start your order process.
- Step 4: Choose your sample type: colony in water, agar plate or culture.
- Step 5: Continue to walk through the order process, review and submit the order.
For additional questions about these services email email@example.com.
For help placing your order please call 1-800-758-1630.
For price inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.